Our Memory Boxes:
The Memory Boxes are donated by the McAtamney Family in memory of Tony McAtamney a wonderful husband, father, friend and colleague.
Thank you to everyone who has bought ‘Hidden Strength’ and who have offered kind donations. We are not a charity but we will continue to raise funds to provide the free Memory Boxes to benefit children and young adults.
There are all sorts of special ways to celebrate and remember a loved one:
- Memory Boxes – these are not just for children but for all ages. Many personal items can be treasured in such a way, photographs, perfume/aftershave, lipstick, golf ball!
- Create an Online Memorial or Virtual Memory Board – add favourite photographs and condolence messages.
- Send Seed Cards or Bulbs – plant in your garden and watch them grow as an ongoing living tribute.
- Jewellery – a special piece of jewellery can be a constant reminder, if it is not something you could wear every day, have it made into something you would like to wear every day.
- Keepsakes – for some keeping the ashes of a loved one close, at home, can bring great comfort, keepsakes can include items such as lockets, paperweights or jewellery.
- Lasting Memory – have a memory bench with personalised plaque placed somewhere special or plant a tree.
To help purchase further memory boxes or items for inside the boxes please contact
Please send cheques to 86 Meeting House Lane, Balsall Common CV7 7GE.
Thank you to the following people for donating towards are memory boxes/bags
Pete English – www.ataloss.org – Tough Stuff Journal is aimed at children aged 6 – 14 who is coping with bereavement.
Forget me not seeds for planting